We all live with fear. It hangs around, whispering in our ears, reminding us of all we can’t do or will never be. But that’s not the end of the story. We also have a God who draws close to say, Fear not. I am with you. This Spirit transforms us into fear fighters–women breaking free of trepidation to find bold dedication to God’s peace-, purpose- and joy-filled callings.
With remarkable compassion born from personal experience, Kelly Balarie shows women how to
· Cultivate unstoppable faith by harnessing God’s Word and promptings
· Pray panic-, blood pressure- and stress-reducing prayers to usher in lasting peace
· Discover clear and immediate action plans to exchange worry for God’s greatest gifts
· Implement daily bravery decrees to stand armed through the day
· Participate in a 12-week study guide to foster new courageous habits
Kelly pulls back the curtain of fear so you can find the beautiful woman God created you to be.
– from Amazon’s website
I personally didn’t really like this book. I didn’t like the writing style and don’t remember much of what was said. I found the writing style to be more of an abstract thing which I didn’t like. I also didn’t do the group study questions but when I looked at them afterward, they probably would have been a good idea to go through even though I read the book by myself. They would have been more helpful than just reading the chapters and I probably would have remembered more of what I read.
Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.